not yet comprehensive)
Your specified challenges are invited:
- What if the line breaks?
- What can go wrong?
- Atmospheric electrical potentials at various altitudes in various
- Final cost of the energy when all system parts and operations are
Kites by Gomberg
- Nanotech materials and devices will continue to impact possibilities
in generating electricity from kite systems.
- Blocking or preventing the return sector of the
Savonious rotor from
receiving drag; allow only the driving upper part of the rotor to be
driven by the wind on the Magenn system.
- Are there ways to use kite systems to practically use atmospheric
- As nanotech materials permit very low-leak kytoons to loft hung
generators, then more can happen.
- Compare demonstrated systems
- Compare successful systems with competing technologies
- Airspace restrictions, collision with kite lines,
- Double purposing kite systems with surveillance camera or
[ TOP ]