- water Our main folder on
Water and Kite
- Resource in its kinetic energy as flow or wave
- Insert paravanes as anchors to AWECS
- Electrolyze and use hydrogn when peak consumption of energy is
- Away from shore for installations
- Store energy by raising water head.
- hydrophobic, or water-repelling
- hydrophilic, or water loving.
- waterAWE, waterAWECS, water AWE, water AWECS, hydroAWE, hydro AWE
- water battery (distinguish kinds of water batteries. Here we
intend to consider water-head's potential energy as a battery. A dam has
this quality; a tank of water holds potential energy by virtue of its
height above drop point. Kites pumping water to load a high tank or
reservoir stores energy; releasing the water back down to a lower tank
can be used to drive an electric generator.)
- WaterBattery AWE
- wbAWE water-battery AWE
- water currents
- water-from-air water from air using kite
- "water from air for hydrogen production aloft"
- water gliders
- water kites
waterKite See paravane, hapa, hydrofoil,
- water mill, hydromill,
- water-moving kite system
- water relaunchable kite
AWECS at sea during calm may have kite rest on water
surface only to be relaunchable upon breeze return. Automatic relaunch
off water is a target.
- Waters, John. John Waters :: spinsock,
Spin Sock , kite traction
Water-ski kiting and aqua-kiting mix, aqua-kites, agua
gliders, ski kites, etc.
- Paul Updike, 1951
- Vern C. _______
spelling needs confirmation.
- Ken Tibado and his selling of plans
- Popular Science Aug 1968;
Who Says Flying is for the Birds?
Build and fly this fabulous Ski Kite Popular
Science Aug 1968 Article by Al Lees; he also
flew for TV Johnny Carson show of the sport.
- Eddy "flat kites"
- Rogallo delta kites, ski kites,
- Modified Eddy "flat" kites, not really flat.
- Glenn Calvert on Rogallo-Ryan
delta flex-wing in 1974
- World Delta Kite Flying Championships
- Hal Elgin of St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Bill Bennett
- Bill Moyes
- John Revelle
- John Dickenson using public-domain arts was fooled
into accepting an unmerited global mechanical invention untenable hoax
title pushed by GH.
- Sarasota Ski-A-Rees
- Marina Jack
- Cypress Gardens
- 1955 report
- 1958 report
- System used was embodied in the mechanics shown by
John Worth, Thomas H. Purcell, James Hobson, Mike Burns, Barry Hill
Palmer, Charles Richards, Effinger, Craigo, Girard, Rogallo, and others.
- Dave Broyles
- Pat Conrad
Carter Lake, Iowa
- Rudy Kishazy; Mt. LeBlanc, France
- Japan delta kiters
- Calvert estimated in 1974 : 10,000 delta kiters.
In 1974, Calvert was quoted in the newspaper: "Most of the Florida
kiters fly behind boats, " say Calvert. "In California and other states
with high mountains, free-falling from mountain peaks is almost as
popular as free-falling after letting go of a boat's towrope."
Calvert showed that he did not know about Palmer, Purcell, Hobson,
Burns, and the pilots of the Richards delta wing ... all before May
1963, some way before.
- Exhibition at Sunshine Skyway in 1974. (try
- water table
- water vapor
- use kite systems to collect water from the atmosphere. Use the
gained water for various purposes.
- water-wave kites Main folder:
- water wingmill